Wednesday, September 30, 2009

just set them up to knock them down

i think I should know how to make love to something innocent without leaving my fingerprints out
now,
l-o-v-e's just another word i never learned to pronounce
3OH!3 ft. Katy Perry - StarStrukk

sorry for the absence douche-and-goob-readers :) ive been.. in la la land and havent been able to glue my head back onto my neck just right. haha yeah i didnt understand any of that either :P one-quater of my holidays have just passed and i've done nothing, cept for picking tomatoes and running around with my beloved dog, Bubbie :D

we went for a run on tuesday arvo and we got chased by the neighbour's German Sheperd ==' later on, on the run we found a lizard and a snake D: freshly ran over by passing vehicles ;D ;D thank goodness. i love reptiles.. but if theyre stray and theyre in the wild. NO EFFIN WAY WILL I KNOW WHAT TO DO! ==' LOL 

btw, i had a dream abt Bubbie the other day. in my dream, Bubbie gave birth to 4.. HUSKIESS! they were cute and fluffy like little bunny rabbits. odd thing is that.. BUBBIE'S A BOY! LOLOL horrible

last week i donated blood to the Australian Red Cross. it went pretty swell for me considering i was a first timer. the lady stuck the needle into my left arm but couldnt fidn the vein so she tried the right arm. BAMS! blood shot into the needle, through the tube and into the bag. 500ml OF PURE VEE-BLOOD IN 7MINS AND 11 SECS BABY! MUAHAHAH. other donors had to sit there for 10-15 mins. one of the nurses dropped one of the donor's blood and it spilled on the floor ==' and another donor fainted after donating. i reckon it's fair easy and more people should get involved :) it feels awesome to know that your 500mls can make a huge difference towards someone elses life (Y)

holidays are kind of depressing. theres nothing to do and no where to go and no money to spend! LOL went shopping on tuesday and two girls got busted for stealing. goshhh.. the things that people do. it was VALLEYGIRL for peep's sake, oh wells. whatever floats their boat :D have been watching Tranformers 2 nearly EVERY SINGLE DAY due to my nephew and Coraline nearly EVERY SECOND DAY due to my neice :) /shakes

party like a rockstar, xoxo

ps: my brother just did the most disgusting thing ever; he was sitting topless on the chair, raised his arm, picked at his armpit hairs and .. wait for it.. SNIFFED HIS FINGERS! D: D: 

3 comments:

  1. Your dog is SO CUTEEEEE! Good on you for giving blood :) I think I'd probably faint if I gave blood. :\ Buttt I'm gonna do it when I'm 18, cos I'm underweight atm. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty legendary aye bee? LOL

    nawwwws thuong. stock up on steaks. the week before that. i had two steaks and a shit load of veggies ;D then on the day stock up on lollies so you wont faint after! LOL

    ReplyDelete