Friday, September 4, 2009

it's now or never

i dye my hair purple yesterday :) i got sick of my blonde so decided to DIY dye my hair. im pretty happy with the outcome :D i shall post pictures someday. my camera cord is somewheres and my laptop is dead =\

well i actually want to go to The Royal Adelaide Show now. but on the last day ~ i want the Transformers; Optimus Prime showbag ;D ;D i am upset that they dont have an Ice Age showbag. /shrugs the problem is that i need find someone to go with me.. besides mom. mom wants to spend more 'quality time together'. last time we did that, she tried to hook me up with this wog guy who buys her tomatoes /shakes

well the weekend is here. once again, i have nothing planned. Father's Day on sunday :) what did you guys get your daddies? my brothers and i are probably gonna take daddy out for dinner. he rather eats steak that open gifts! LOL im craving yumcha, AB and curry! ;D ;D ;D   

party like a rockstar, xoxo

2 comments:

  1. HAHA AT YOUR MUM! aww, I'd go with you Vy!! But.. not going this year. XD Well.. we're eating out as a huge group for father's day. But my dad's not living with us atm.. so yeah. o_o

    Play an allstar ;D

    Love you veeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i want to see your hair! :)
    thats funny about your mum haha
    x

    ReplyDelete