Monday, September 14, 2009

in the night i here them talk, the coldest story ever told

m-m-m-moooooonnnndays!

today felt like it was never going to end, overall today felt like an odd day. i left the house in the morning, shutting the door behind myself feeling as though today was a completely wrong day to be going to school. i paused and was about to turn back and return to my beloved bed but mehs, i didnt have the keys to the house, so fuck that idea ==' 

weekend was devo. didnt end up going to the show :( devo, yeahs. i guess i'm in the progress of saving. LOL @ THAT IDEA! i'm hopeless ==' Hieu went to the show too, but she couldnt get me my Transformers showbag, DOUBLE DEVO! oh wells. next year, i shall go all out ;D

there was a terrible fire today located in the north of Adelaide at the Kilburn Plastic Factory. IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING! i saw the flames.. AND THE JET BLACK SMOKE! ZOMG. it looked like a mushroom cloud. i felt like i was in a Transformers movie! i was expecting Optimus Prime to come out of the bushes and do somethign cool to save little Adelaide! ROFL. yeahh.. i watched Transformers 2 before i saw the flames! LOL i tried to take a picture of the smoke that came from the fire, FAIL. my photo looks like a tornado D: 

picture: Tait Schmaal

last wednesday my school gave us the day off for the show. Julie, Hieu and i ft. Nancy hanged out in town and did a little bit of shopping. we tried on strange dresses; Hieu picked out this navy blue bathing-suit material hugging dress which had rows of peacock-like feathers on the bottom, OH IT WAS GORGEOUS ==' LOL  it fitted well and looked actually decent, but it kept riding up and everytime i tried to pull it down, some of the feathers would come off D: there was weathers everywhere! i took the wrong size for that dress and didnt realised until i had stripped down to my undies, so i quickly put on my shorts and tee and rushed outside to get the size ten. on my way out this girl gave me the most uneasiest look ever. i grabbed my size and went back to my changeroom.. 

vee: OH NO WONDER WHY THAT GIRL OUTSIDE WAS GIVING ME WEIRD LOOKS! 
hieu: .. why? D: 
vee: I FORGOT TO DO MY FLY @__________@" 
hieu: ROFLMFAO ;D ;D 

Julie, Hieu and i also tried on the same dress in the Whistles cuz coincidently, they had three left, all in our sizes! /giggle we saw Hieu's boobie! LOLOL i bought a jacket from there.. with Hieu's help! LOL cheers babe :) Shakuhachi military jacket ~ 

after Julie left, Hieu and i went to Bardot to try on more clothes. this got a bit outta hand! LOL the task was to pick out outfits for each other. too bad we couldnt get a picture of the tiedyed dress and pink/purple gypsy pants but we did get a picture of the playsuit thing. it felt extremely awkward to walk around in it! but it was KELLAHHH ;D 

other than that. i've had these crazy ideas for my room, since im not allowed to paint the section of the wall behind my door, i'm gonna stick more shit on it. inspirational stuff (Y) and probs more photos! LOL im not going to take the guest room. i really really really hate the curtains and the amount of space! i can fit a bloody lounge in there! and i dont think my sister in law's sister is going to take it either, she has a single bed atm. imagine that; a single bed in a 5mx5m room.. and to add on, she's really scared of 'ghosts' and cnt stand the walk in wardrobe! lol what a waste of a room aye? haha :P

woooooo! i get out at 12.30pm tomorrow ;D i love my frees (Y)

i miss you, you're never around anymore.. i'm suffocating.

party like a rockstar, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I think I should take the guest room ;D OOOH. My friend, took a video of the fire that happened yesterday. He lives like... 5 minute away from it. lucky noone died or got hurt or anything. Nice jacket btw :D

    ReplyDelete