Monday, September 7, 2009

it's like that and that's the way it is.. HUH!

first of all, HAPPY MOTHERFUCKN BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED BROTHER ;D he went to pick me up from tutoring early today and my tutor gave him 50$ bucks for his birthday. lucky mofo! 

well it's all planned out. ROYAL ADELAIDE SHOW ON SATURDAY BITCHES! LOL going to stock up on energy drinks and try to enjoy the last 3 hrs of the show ;D im starting to feel the show mood! hopefully it comes back to me next yr.. this yr the feeling lagged D: nts: eat breakfast and lunch! last yr i got soo excited that i forgot to eat. i got owned after like.. 3 rides =\ IT WAS HORRIBLE! 

btw, hope ya'll had an awesome fathers day. i got my father drunk (Y) sent him home and mom called me 2 hrs later raging on about how my father's an annoying drunk! LOL ;D ;D he's a funny bloke when he gets drunk. i wont retell the stories, its one of them 'you had to be there moments' ;D

i usually hate mondays. but today was actually aye okay :) only two more days of school left for this week fuckerrsss! probs best week of the term. has anyone else noticed that .. THIS WEEK IS ALREADY WEEK 8!? ZOMG. the years coming to an end and i have not done anythign productive.. wasted like.. 3 months emo and probs still going. oh wells, i'm fair happy. finally have nooooooooo hwk :)

DO YOU FEEL LIKE A MAN, WHEN YOU PUSH HER AROUND? DO YOU FEEL BETTER NOW? SHW FALLS TO THE GROUND! - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus 

party like a rockstar, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I always love the last day of the show. If you're lucky, you might get a giant toy of some sort. xD BUY FAIRY FLOSS :D:D:D I'm glad your Monday was pretty okay :) :) :) AND YESSS NO SHIT. WEEK 8. ASHASOIAHSOAISHAISOAIHSIAOS. I'm kinda devo I finish in week 5 term 4 though. -_-' I got told week 3 term 4. BUT NOW IT'S CHANGED. >=( not coool. Anyway, chin up! :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete