Tuesday, September 1, 2009

hang my heart on the clothes line

first of all, GG TO THE ONES WHO GET HAYFEVER IN SPRING! LOL winter finally ended and the sun's out ;D the Royal Adelaide Show is starting this friday. and for the first time in many years, i dont think im gonna go this year. why? its sad, but i honestly do not have anyone to go with. oh, i feel lonely! (and Thuong, dw. i know you love me  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥ i love you long time) but i dont feel so bummed about it. for some reason this year, i wasnt as excited for it as i was last year :( 

well my nephew did the most horrible thing to me today. when i got home from my moms, i went straight upstairs to have a shower. my nephew was trying to call me down for dinner, but i couldnt hear him.. so he went upstairs. he looked for me and now, at the age of 2.. he can reach and turn door handles. so i was in the nude, in the shower cubical.. and my toddler nephew opens the door wide open and screams.. VEE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? D: 

been in a grumpy mood, havent exactly found the right person to talk to. pms ==' everything feels awkward and uneasy. i do wish everything went back to the way it was last year.. when there was less drama, more laughter and love all around. 

you know you love me, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. haha. I'm not going to the show this year either. Last year I wasted too much money. =_= Gonna watch THE ORPHAN though! :D If you feel lonely, you should just think of me (naked) ;D ANDDD OMG SPRING IS SO HORRIBLE. =_=' I mean, you gotta love all the green grass, sunshine and flowers everywhere... BUT I'M ALLERGIC TO FLOWERS >=( and plus I get hayfever. :(
    And, your cousin is funny. HAHA
    Cheer up love! :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete