Friday, October 2, 2009

my best friend's girl

awesome movie. I LOVE THE PART WHEN DUSTIN SHAVES OFF HIS EYEBROWS! LMFAOOOOO ;D ;D definately recommended to those who have not seen it.

if youre sitting there asking; WHAT SERTT ABOUT? so theres this guy, Dustin whose in love with this girl, Alexis. Dustin has a best friend, Tank. other guys come to see Tank when their girlfriend's have just broken up with them. Tank's job is to go out with the guys' girlfriend and act liek a total asshole so that the girl would realise that their 'ex' was the one or something like that. then rahrahrah they hook up again. so then, Alexis brakes up with Dustin and Dustin then asks help from Tank.. gyeahs. ill just stop there cuz thats for me to know and for you to find out ;D ;D yeah crummy outline but you get the picture :P

tonight i went out with some friends to town. did some window shopping and then headed to Empire to play pool. i havent been in exactly 2 years and tonight, i got thrashed! LOL owned to the bone. oh man, im not tryna be cocky. not saying that i was pro or something, im just saying that before.. at least i could aim. my first hit.. i made the white ball fly off the table. /shakes after that. i kept hitting nothing.. EVEN WHEN THE BALL WAS RIGHT NEXT TO THE HOLE. i still missed =\ horrible, i need more practise.

other than that, LOOK HOW ADORABLE THIS FRYING PAN IS! 

anyhoo, weekend is here! no difference for me. i'll just be at home watching movies and looking after children. did have plans, but they've been taken over by my part-time babysitting/childcare job! LOL 

party like a rockstar, xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooh. I love chick flicks. xD Haven't seen on in ages. Unless you count August Rush as one... :| Pretty good movie. You should watch it Vee ;D Ending sucked though. HAHAHA I know how you feel about pool! Except I won one time. O_O I can't remember how. IT WAS AWESOME THOUGH. You'll get better! :D hope you're having fun. HAVE FUN! XD Loveeee me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, do you have it? let me borrow ;D ive never heard of it before :P

    ReplyDelete