Tuesday, September 8, 2009

you are my sunshine, after the rain

"make poverty history."

today my brother intro'd his muslim friend to the family. his friend (which i forgot his name cuz it was soo whack!) was ranting on abt how he hasnt ate anything because he's been fasting due to Ramadan. i explained it back to my family, explaining how Ramadan works..

vee: muslims starve during the day and once the suns down, they can eat. something like that..
dad: soo.. HE'S A VAMPIRE?! D:

mmms, dont have school tomorrow :) thast fair good. i think im going to cut my hair tomorrow morning and make a phone call. my mood's fair mellow and i need a tan ~ sizzle sizzle. i havnt been feeling like my usual self lately, i wanna go back to the way i was but these days, it just seems like thats too energy consuming! arghs, WHATS THE MATTER WITH ME?

just watched Dance Flick, it's not that great of a movie, but if you get your hands on it, do watch it. its one of them.. 'watch it, you wont regret it' movies! LOL fair lame though.  

i've just been offered my brother's room upstairs, which is the guest room of the house. its a very hard decision though, cuz if i pass on this golden ticket.. it goes to my sister in laws sister.. which is kind of a waste of a room =\ list of pro's and con's of my bedroom atm and the guest room.

MY BEDROOM
PRO: good view from my window, sunrise (Y)
PRO: gets a lot of sunlight
PRO: has wooden shutters/blinds
PRO: my pet spider lives outside my window! LOL
PRO: build in wardrobe (which i really like cuz i can see everything)
PRO: is located in the back corner of the house so not much noise can be heard
PRO: in line with the stairs so easy acess ;D
PRO: doesnt take very long for the heater to heat up the entire room
CON: kind of small; approx 3.5x4.5m?
CON: people walk pass my room to get to the bathroom (annoying when the door is open) 
CON: has limited wall space for photos

THE GUEST ROOM
PRO: its the guest room man! LOL
PRO: fair big; 5x5ms
PRO: walk in wardrobe (which is kind of a CON for me cuz i wont be able to see my stuff)
PRO: at the front of the house, therefore.. MASSIVE WINDOW! 
PRO: has bigger wall space
PRO: easier acess to the bathroom
PRO: next to the balcony
CON: more colder, due to being next tot he bathroom, having a big window and being next to the balcony! LOL
CON: ewww curtains =='
CON: directly above the master bedroom (oldest brother and sister in law), therefore.. EVERYTHING can be heard D: everything that goes on downstairs.. ==' (this should be 3 CONs) /cringe 
CON: privacy is limited as there are two doors (the main one and one which leads to the bathroom) 
CON: takes a while for the heater to heat up the entire room as the area is big
CON: not a nice view from the window

DECISION DECISON DECISION! EUGH.

party like a rockstar, xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...TAKE THE GUEST ROOM! I know how you feel about the bathroom being close to your room. haha. The toilet and bathroom are like, just 2 seconds step away from my room. -_-'

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol id take the guest room and just change the curtains and put heaps of pictures up? X

    ReplyDelete