Friday, August 28, 2009

I ♥ OPTIMUS PRIME & CARAMEL POPCORN

so i finally watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and even if i was the cam version and graphics werent very pleasant to the eye, I STILL FUCKN LOVED IT! ;D i also think i have a robot crush on Optimus Prime :) LOLOL the movie has probably inspired me to get my L's! yeah, i'm lazy. its been like.. nine months and i still ceebs ==' but yeah, movie was a bit long and draggy, but it's worth seeing! illegally downloading is the way to go (Y) LOL

anyhoo, yeah my apologies for the slack, so.. THIS POST IS GONNA BE HECK LONG!! school has been a pain in the ass and the weather at the moment is disgusting, i hate wind and rain D: 40hr Famine went well last weekend. i spent my whole saturday watching movies and talking on the phone with Hieu, sunday was quick. i didnt feel hungry, but didnt have the energy to do anything else, so i sat around and looked for baking recipes ♥ when it struck noon, i ran downstairs yelling my ass off and munched down some fried chicken! LOL mmm, fatty foods ;D ;D 

ooo yeah, on sunday there was this Science and Art exhibition at the museum. IT WAS FAIR COOL! i got to hold pythons and lizards ;D I LOVE LIZARDS! my neice even held a snake, pretty brave! i also got to take my nephew around to see the dinosaur bones and stuff, he knew what they were, he watched Ice Age 3 EVERY SINGLE DAY AND DOES NOT GET BORED OF IT! but gyeahs, pretty chilled sunday :)

well i finally relaised what i've been craving all year.. CARAMEL POPCORN! its so random that i keep forgetting about it! i love it so much, honeslty its soo sweet and addictive. it's my comfort food and it makes me smile like a druggie :D and plus, im going to indulge in them because im getting braces in nov./dec. so hrms.. SUGAR SUGAR!

Staci and i did a pretty groosome practical for Biology last week. it was about enzymes, which required raw liver pieces and test tubes semi-filled with peoxide acid or whatevers.. IT WAS FREAKEN GROSS! ROFL ROFL i played with the Bunsen burner and the matches (Y) and then burnt some liver, the corner of the science lab smelt like a BBQ at one stage.. I WANT A BBQ! also, in one of the photos below, shows that i still have my glowstick on ==' THE GLOWSTICK CHALLENGE! i have no idea how Kevin's going D: oh, on some random day last week i was pulled into a physchology video, i played the role of the 'bobo doll' which wore colourful clothing and a scary mask. I GOT ABUSED D:

in maths i got pretty bored so i drew on Uyen's beloved Port Power bear. i always draw on her stuff in maths :) she brings out the creative side in me! LOL talking about creative, i bludged my Aust. studies class for design the other day and the girlies in there were going on about a drug bust.. DOWN THE ROAD FROM MY HOUSE! apparently they had a drug lab and all.. AND I NEVER KNEW ABT IT! kinda kellah ;) oh yeah, and i found this comment thing fair funny on facebookl! it really made me "LMFAO" :D

you know you love me, xoxo

5 comments:

  1. AHAHAHHA VEEE. I love your blogposts! they always make me smile. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. nawwws, thanks thuong :) i love you long time, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yumm caramel popcorn. :) i love the shoes in the picture down the side of your blog, what make are they? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNOW AYES! THEY'RE KELLAH ;D i really want a pair /day dreams. they are Louis Vuitton s/s09 'tribal' shoes, prices starting from 1.5k to 2.7k (1,500$ -2,700$) =\ shocking price tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that Bobo experiment looks so creepy! And that enzyme practical was pretty gross haha. We never got to do the "temperature" section :(! But then again, less to write about! :)

    ReplyDelete