Monday, July 20, 2009

zoom zoom

my new love, the 2009 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport :) he's a smexy babe, and he's too fast too furious, just like myself. fastest car in the world /sighs love at first sight ♥♥♥ sadly, the vehicle is priced at.. wait for it.. 2.5MILLION OR ABOVE.

school tomorrow =\ i'm gonna try hard this term. get my shit done, eat more healthy and sleep like a bitch :D 40hr famine is coming up soon. im gonna do that, give up food for 40hrs (Y) did it in yr eight and wanted to shoot myself. was soo tiring D: mehs, ive been having all nighters all week, man.. i have to face my enemy later. the 6.40am alarm!

you know you love me, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. holy crap! you wake up so early :| :| :| I slept at like, 3:50am last night. HAHAHA. Not cool. Fell asleep during class first day back XD WORK HARD VEE, YOU CAN DO IT :D:D:D AND OMG THAT CAR IS HOTTTTTTTTTT. My dream car's still a porsche <3 :D

    ReplyDelete