Sunday, July 19, 2009

dance and drinks

The Drunk Kids - Gullible
deviantart.com

uyen and nhee's last night was off tap (Y) a shitload of screaming, dancing, alki, good food, flashing lights, glowsticks, photo-whoring and music. just what i needed before school started! LOL came home with a hammering headache and a weak sense of direction, and in order to prevent myself from chucking up, i hit the sheets :D snoozed til 4am and could not go back to sleep, nor did i have the energy to do anything else. it was soo bad though, cuz i still had my make up on AND i could not brush my teeth due to my headache! EUGH oh btw, UYEN HOANG WAS OFF HER FACE! gosh i love drunk and not emotional Uyen H. LOL i hate emotional drunks, always crying abt bullshit ==' photo's of the party shall be uploaded soon.
woke up smelling like a bottle of Smirnoff and looking like an emo cuz my eyeliner smudged! LMFAO i cleaned myself up and had a shower. then headed off to town D: with the family. i was stuck in the kid's car and was tortured by the constant screaming :( after town, we made a pit stop at my brother's half finished house.. in, wait for it.. BURTON! no offense to burton people who may read this. man, seriously. what's funny is that, it's the ONLY two-storey house in his area. and even funnier is that, because their still building it, a lot of ppl in his area throws rocks or whatevers at the house to break the windows.. expressing 'jealousy' or 'anger' that my brother decided to build a two-storey house in their one-storey area. ROFL!
i am so greatful that i do not have school tomorrow :) im still fuck tired from the weekend. oh, i rolled on random's lawn many times last night, that was on my to-do list (Y) i hope the yr12s at Blackfriars study hard and pass their exams this week :)
you know you love me, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA. That's like my friend's house in Kilburn. Except there's TWO, two storey houses on the same street. DO YOUR HOMEWORK VEEEEEEEEEE! :D

    ReplyDelete