Monday, July 13, 2009

pitta patta


heavy rain struck adelaide today. there was hail everywhere this morning. i got caught in the rain; mom made me go around to look for a pair of gardening scissors. i went to the shed and looked, suddenly heavy rain poored down. and because the shed was surrounded with dirt/mud, i didnt bother to run back to the house. so i was trapped in the shed.. for about 30 mins with my two dogs. Bubbie & Mimi :) i hate rain. i really do.. its hard to sleep when it rains, its hard to go out when it rains, its hard to keep your hairstyle when it rains, its hard to dress for rainy weather.. LET THERE BE LIGHT! i want my summer days back =\ rain is so depressing.

oh and btw. MY MOTHERFUCKEN NAIL BROKE! my right pinkie.. my longest nail. SNAPPED OFF IN THE SHOWER TODAY! ==' it looks uber odd.. cuz im not allowed to cut my nails this yr. so i cnt cut the other fingers to make it looks even :( was jamming to some oldschool Michael Jackson hits on the car before, my brother and i, yelling at the top of our lungs to Beat it! i only love the song because its in my favourite movie, ZOOLANDER! ;D ;D

BLUE STEEL

"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking"

you know you love me, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment