Tuesday, July 7, 2009

brown m&ms

i once read somewhere that you're suppose to make a wish if you see the time 11:11. it's probs been a whole year.. nearly every night i have been wishing for the same thing over and over again.. wishing very hard for something to stay the way it is.. for the love and happiness to stay where it is and for time to stop.. love on the other hand is such a overrated word. it's used for all purposes and has so many meanings. i for one, use the word 'love' more than the word 'like'. often ranting on abt how i love this certain someone or something so much.. love does hurt though. i hate that i love 'love' :)

i spent my tuesday bored as fuck. i awoke at 11am swearing at myself for sleeping so much. i hate sleeping in.. cuz time flies.. and if i was to sleep until 1-2pm.. there goes half of my day? i hate wasting time.. even though most of the time theres barely anything to do. hrms. confusing aye? lol my report was suppose to come through today.. i waited and waited. and then went to the mailbox.. it wasnt there. then it hit me.. BAMS! IT GOT SENT TO MY PARENTS HOUSE! FUCK ME. hopefully no one opens it ==' i didnt exactly do my best and i'll probs be getting my first D or E this time! LOL

itunes: Thanh Bui - Mirror Mirror (it's half viet&english. it's killeh man :D)
mood: confused, frustrated, down, empty

from saturday night @ Semaphore; welcome to the good life. i felt like a drunk that night.. but all i drank was a shitload of lemon and lime Solo! LOL

'i dont know' seems to be the answer to every question these days. i dont know what i'm doing with my life anymore.. i have no goals and no ideas. no inspiration or motivation. i'm an emo child (Y) i hate winter with a passion.

you know you love me, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You hate winter, but you know you love meeeeeee ! ;D I always see the time 11:11. haha. 19minutes ago, was one year ago exactly was like, the most awesome time of my life. =| I hate how time flies. x_x zzzzzzzzzz. Keep smiling veeeee ! being emo isn't cool.

    ReplyDelete