Wednesday, July 15, 2009

yellow

"what hurts the most was being so close, and having so much to say, and watching you walk away"
Cascada - What Hurts the Most
so i have an underwear fetish. my underwear choice is based on my mood, i dont just pick it out from the pile. overall i have a lingerie fetish, it's my cure for when im depressed. all different coloured lingerie, A MOTHERFUCKEN RAINBOW! :D am browsing through the Pleasure State Couture rage, the models look hot and hungry at the same time ;) i do mean hungry for food btw D:

Abella

Ever After
Fayette

so was going through other random shiz and came across these babies :) THEY ARE HAWT HAWT HAWT! i love them(Y)

Nike Transformers Sneakers, inspired by Optimus Prime :D

have been working on my photo wall, got a shitload of new photos developed and needed to replace some on my wall. so gyeahs, its finally filled up.. well kinda. stupid brothers DIY aircon project.. my power socket thing is just hanging out D: and i could actually fit another row of landscape photos under it.. but mehs.. cuz its on an angle, it's looks douche-like :(

my wall made Joey's jaw drop :)

you know you love me, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. OMG I WANT RAINBOW UNDIES. HAHA.

    I love photowalls! I wanna do one, but I'm too lazy.hahahaahahahah. Your photowall kinda looks like a whale. XD

    ReplyDelete