Wednesday, July 1, 2009

dead and gone

it's been three days and i'm wiped. all i've been doing is vaccuming, dusting, folding jeans, sorting out coat hangers, swaping coat hangers, more dusting, sorting out shoe boxes, re-stocking, check shit if they have tags or prices on them, security tagging and pricing shit which dont have them and more vaccuming. i'm so tired and bored with what im doing. i came home with a pounding headache, nothing to eat and complete silence in the house. it was cold and i felt like throwing up. i still do.. but mom made me eat. so i have to kinda give it time.. before i hit the sheets again. i dont remember the last time i was sick.. this is just minor anyway.. but seriously. i feel like i can just roll over and stop breathing.. im exhausted, tired and sore D:
today's outfit was under the influence of lack of sleep and the drugged mind of a sixteen year old. my uber small eyes made it hard to find my way around.. my room's a total chaos. my bed's taken over by a mixture of un-satisfying clothes and clothes that have been worn for the past three days (including today). i've been a lazy motherfucker and have not been bothered to put anything back into my wardrobe. my remaining floorspace is covered in shoes, undies and more clothing. i seriously need to do something about this mess =\

welcome to the good life (Y)

gyeahs, if you havnt worked it out, my bed&table is located in the middle of my room :)

my bed, probs gonna push everything to the left and sleep on the right

the drugged mind of the sixteen year old thought it would 'fulleh shick' to pull out the zebra tights.. again. teamed with a black halter-neck vest over a flowy pastel blue violet printed singlet, complimented with a long chained silver necklace. the lack of sleep chose to complete the outfit by pulling over a trench-feel jacket. choice of shoes seemed like a good idea at the time; Adidas Superstars. i chose to wear it this morning because they've been sitting there for over a yr and have only been worn 2-3 times. gosh, now i remember why i dont wear them a lot. the back of the sneaker rubs aganist the back of my foot and kinda stratches the skin off.. making it sting like a bitch. but today.. it went extreme and MADE THE BACK OF MY FOOT BLEED! what made it worse was no one i knew had bandaids ==' my shoes hate me.

shoe-less is the way to go

seriously. gotta admit the tights are pretty fly :)

yeah i'm a whore, a cam-whore.

had KFC for lunch with Julie and managed to squeeze some shopping into the short one-hr lunch that is given. went to Live and spotted a Plume singlet with a sick graphic on it (Y) and a black over-sized MinkPink tee. oh yeah, when Julie and i were in KFC, some old guy walked in a bought large chips, then half way walking out, he stoped and was like.. 'FUCK YOU ALL!' and walked out. i just LMFAO, seriously, what a faggot. and some bogan cuntface chased around a pigeon with a ciggie in one hand and a chip in the other. poor pigeon, i usually hate birds but mehs.. poor thing must've hurt itself and couldnt fly away =\ life's a bitch.

bad photography but gyeahs, the graphic is pretty sick :D

holidays are two days away. two days away from.. a complete mystery. i actually have not made plans these holidays. nor do i want to.. i havnt really put much thought into it.. i dont want to either. holidays are like.. homo. i actually like school. alright.. i want to slap myself for typing that D: been listening to some akon-wannabe song on repeat that Sinh sent me, it's actually enjoyable! lol and i have this thing for red clothing now.. its random.
itunes: IYAZ - Replay
mood: I DONT WANT TO GO TO WORK EX TOMORROW! sick, dirty, lazy, emo
you know you love me, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. YAY WORK EXPERIENCE. Haha. I loved my place. I basically had about 7 hours of FREE TIME everyday, cos my boss would just be on msn, myspace, walking around doing A BIT of work or talking to people on the phone. HAHA. He was the best. xD And omg, your room looks awesome. HAHA. seriously! I should show you a picture of my room like...2 years ago. Basically my WHOLE floor was covered in crap, until like, one year later when my mum cleaned it for me. HAHA. I never asked her to, I guess she was super bored. XD ANYWAY... START EATING!!! SERIOUSLY MAN. Food is good. :)

    ReplyDelete