Monday, July 27, 2009

baby, i'm so torn apart

Missing. by xLadyDaisyx
Deviantart.com
/sighs feeling very distressed atm. i miss my best friend and my old best friend. i miss being able to talk to them for hrs and hrs everyday without having silent moments, and with them understanding every single word that comes out of my mouth. i miss being able to make them smile and laugh with their eyes squinting together. i've moved these two people into my 'best friends' list as it felt like the level of trust and friendship was unbeatable, it felt like we could rule the world. i now sit here by myself, knowing that my 'best friends' have faded away; have taken a different path instead of sharing the same one with me. all there is left are footprints and a shitload of misunderstanding.
"i swear i wake up, baby thinking that i see your face.. everyday, i feel like i'm falling apart"
i miss Duymy. i dont have a category for him as i am extremely unsure of what he is to me. i dont know what happened to us, i wouldnt say our relationship was strong as a rock. but what i felt for him, was irreplaceable. i know i may not make any sense atm, but bear with me. it's been almost 2 months since we went on a 'break'. i do believe they are a waste of time, NEVER GO ON ONE! i made a mistake at the beginning by calling on one. we went for a week without talking and i couldnt handle it anymore, i had to call it off after. they say 'the couple that fights the most, loves each other the most'. we argued practically 5/7 days a week, and look where we are. i hate how i may act like i dont care anymore but inside i just crash and burn.. as long as he's happy.

other than all this depression talk. my father shoved two oranges in his jacket yesterday to make them seem like 'boobs' to cheer up my nephew :D it was pretty sweet (Y)

atm, madly in love with this song: Tim Benson - Meet Me Halfway ♥

you know you love me, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You know what, no matter what happens... You have THONG LOVEEEEEEEE :D <3 and remember, there's plenty of fish in the sea ;D haha. Don't worry buddy. (L)

    ReplyDelete