Friday, July 31, 2009

come on barbie, lets go party!

YAY IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY! and and the last day of JULY. this week flew by oh so quickly, i'm so glad that i dont have to face my winter uniform for the next 2 days :) i got told off for the length of my skirt this morning, i have mine sitting above my knee. sounds like 'skank' material but personally, it's more comfortable that way as i do a fair amount of walking every morning and arvo, and i hate walking around with my skirt hitting my knee.. it's kinda irritating D:

i got bored when i got home after school so i made a nutella sandwich and settled down for a few episodes of How I Met Your Mother and Gossip Girl. yeah i'm a nut when it gets to old stuff, i rather sit around and watch old movies/series than watch what's really showing out there. but seriously man, i'd give away my beloved bed for the Gossip Girl wardrobe ;D and yes, my bed means a lot to me! LOL meh's i'm still in love with Blair's blazer in episode 7 of season 1 ♥


i got the rest of retreat photos off Julie's and Uyen's usbs today, pretty sweet (Y) i have this fulleh shick surfing photo and it's pretty fly. i love it :D



SURF'S UP! LOL x)

painted my nails today in english. Lauren's fuschia pink nail polish (Y) my barbie nails D: yeah my nails look fake and shit, but theyre 100% real ;D so proud. my nails only started to grow last year! i take pictures of my left hand because it looks better as it was painted by my right hand.. i need more practise with my left hand :)

you know you love me, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. "i take pictures of my left hand because it looks better as it was painted by my right hand"


    I LOVE YOUR REASONING. LOL! =)

    ReplyDelete