Sunday, July 26, 2009

sizzling sausages

HAPPY MOTHERFUCKN SEXTEENTH UYEN&NHEE HOANG! I LOVE YOU GUYS HEAPS x)

you silly sausage!

school is fair torture, school's been a tad lazy for me. for the past few months, i dont think ive have a full five day school week. something's always going on that has made me miss out on school. but this week, it's a full week of school for me. also topping it off, i plan to head to school on the saturday (yeah.. stfu! :D) and make soup for homeless peeps and help out at night time for multicultural night. yeahs, this term i plan to get 'involved more' ^o) no, i'm not trying suck up for a better report! LOL i just feel that i can do better with my life, i wanna do something new.. somethign that would probs make me feel better. i've tried to burn out the shit that i dont need in my life and have adapted to different beliefs and RAHRAHRAH. no i'm not drunk D: i just really dont want to go to school tomorrow, been feeling a tad strange after retreat.

i should upload some images of Uyen&Nhee's 16th last saturday :) it was semi-formal, sorry guys. i shouldve came in a dress.. well i was planning to make one, BUT UYEN DIDNT GET ME A GARBAGE BAG! D; i rocked up in a Plume white singlet, Trinity striped shorts, Edc Espirit blazer/jacket and Now @ Kmart points (THEY WERE 12$ MAN! BARGAIN! HOLLAH!)


"baby meet me halfway, dont leave my heart hanging on the line.."

you know you love me, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment