Monday, May 31, 2010

baller baby


I feel like being different this week, I want change. First change I've made so far is my hair; THE SPLIT FRINGE! This was a huge risk, the split fringe on a Vietnamese kid just a no-no, although there are a few exceptions out there. We Viet-kids somehow just dont pull it off very well, we send off a 'fob gangster' look. So that's my outcome, any feedback? Don't worry, I'm ready for the criticism :) I personally think it's the little chinky asian eyes that ruin the look, hrms. So what's your opinion on the split fringe?

Vee: /has food stuck in her braces. Hey! You wanna see something nasty?!
Friend: ..yeahhh?
Vee: /GRINS.
Friend: ..holy :O
Vee: /proud face ;)

Tell mommy I'm Sorry, this life is a party. I'm never growing up, xx

4 comments:

  1. The split fringe doesn't look bad on you Vee. I think it looks... niceish. hahaha. Honestly! Some people look pretty bad with it (me being one of them XD) but you look pretty good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Thuong. You pull it off perfectly! I look so fob with it XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, thanks guys ;D
    i'll probs change back to the side split on the weekend, i just can not be stuffed cutting my hair atm lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking around 99.5% of the Asian population have side fringes... So good on you! It doesn't look too bad, but I think it'd look better on flat hair :D. Come to think of it, I don't even have a fringe anymore. That has to be considered a crime... :| But yeah, I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete