Sunday, May 30, 2010

pictures of you

Two weeks ago I was talking to Hieu about getting my L's. In order to motivate myself into getting them, Hieu and I made a bet; I had to get my L's sometime last week or else I would have to shout her breakfast everyday for the rest of this week. Guess what? I failed LOL I couldn't get them because I didn't have any form of identification on me.. until today when my brother found my birth certificate in his junk ==" oh wells. Although I would have to shout Hieu breakfast everyday, she would have to pick me up every morning, so I guess it's kinda a win win situation :)

mmms, kinda reminiscing on the good old days; photos are worth a thousand words.










Tell mommy I'm sorry, this life is a party. I'm never growing up, xx

1 comment:

  1. HAHA EW AT THE SECOND TO LAST PHOTO VEE. Omg.

    Haha! You'll get your L's eventually. I didn't have any identification on me when I first went in too. =_='

    ReplyDelete