Saturday, May 8, 2010

got me like, oh my gosh!


DOUCHE&GOOB TURNS 1 TODAY :D

Last night I attended a friends 18th, needless to say.. a lot of drinking was involved :) Typical party stuff; music, spring rolls, drinks, friends, shots, dance and sweat LOL I rocked up in a black/gold Jeans West sequin top, black Cotton On tube high waisted skirt, gold Witchery sequin belt and a pair nude Tony Bianco heels. I found it hard to dance comfortably as my skirt kept riding up my ass ==" Apparently the birthday girl got so hammered, she chucked up on her cake LOL this was moments after I left, not that devo about missing out on vomit cake, I actually like cake!







Was suppose to see the mister last night but I fell asleep :) I haven't been sleeping properly all week, last night's sleep was fuckn amazing! 8.5hrs :D

Moma's Day tomorrow ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment