Thursday, May 6, 2010

some Vietnamese between your knees


I'm not much of a "fashion fanatic" simply because the CAN NOT BE FUCKED sign is often held up; a large large majority of the time I just throw on whatever's comfortable or thats in distance of reach. However, how could I ignore this.. BALMAIN IN MYER! Everything's at Myer now D: I'm so turned on by those Balmain jeans, they are tickling my fantasy :D but but fuck that, $3k /shakes I adore the over exaggerated shoulder pads, I think their cool beans (Y) Sad thing is that I can't wear garments with shoulder pads as I'm too.. how to put in a nice way.. TANK. ROFL! Padded shoulders just make me look huge, I salute those who can pull it off :) xx

2 comments:

  1. This makes me cry tears of overwhelming sadness... Simply because I'll never be able to afford any of it... D: Fml.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the prices are ridiculous :(

    ReplyDelete