Monday, May 10, 2010

forever is a long, long time when you've lost your way


1. At this moment, I'm stuck at home with food poisoning. From? From my own cooking =="
2. I think I want to start collecting Transformer figurines.
3. Been playing Lloyd ft. Ashanti - Southside on repeat for the past week on itunes :)
4. Has a craving for gelati.
5. I don't have a favourite colour but I despise the colour pink.
6. Hates cats, winter/autumn/cold weather/rain/wind, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, spiders, having to go home at 6am and loud high-pitched voice annoying girls.
7. Needs to purchase socks and uggs for the horribly cold weather.
8. I need a job, probably looking for one in the retail industry.
9. Have not ate/made a good bowl of migoreng for a very, very long time.
10. Been having this thing for vases of fresh flowers in the bedroom.
11. Wants to make a Croquembouche one day.
12. Has not seen the mister for 2.5 days :(
13. Needs to pay for formal photos, but don't know how to.
14. I believe Transformers are real.
15. Someday, I want to get professional studio photographs taken.
16. Maybe I should get my L's this week.. LOL!
17. In search of a sick pair of gumboots.
18. Today is 'Hug a NGUYEN Day', it'd be a tad queer if I hugged myself, no so D:
19. Has the urge to go shoe shopping.
20. Don't think I'm very excited for the Year12Retreat new week, 3days and 2nights!

2 comments:

  1. LOL awww! Hope you recover soon.
    9. /shakes head. Me too
    14. Yep!
    16. I'm planning to get them soon too D:
    18. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww *hugs* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Flora, you're so awesome :D xx

    ReplyDelete