Sunday, May 9, 2010

cigarettes and corsets


Yeah, we don't really celebrate mother's day. I made an effort to go see moma bear though, then we went shopping :D I collected my Superday leather bomber jacket ♥ Kinda disappointed in it, at first when I put it on layby it looked pretty deadly, now that I've paid it off and wearing it.. it kind of just looks like any other leather jacket? /sighs kinda queer, but oh wells.. I still like it :) Yeah I posted a picture of the back of the jacket because the model's face makes the front of the jacket look douchey!

Was at Kmart with mother, in the mood for underwear shopping. I went to try on something then suddenly mom yells out "WAIIIIIT!" and runs out of the isle in a crouching tiger position, with a pair of spandex undies in the air! she looked like she was hunting ==" turns out, she wanted to come with me to the change rooms :D

I need to find motivation to clean my room, it's looking a bit crazy!
Seeyou later alligator, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment