Friday, May 14, 2010

where the wild things are

Finally weekend is here :) I need to do a little bit of shopping this weekend, I have year12 retreat next Wednesday; 3 days and 2 nights zzz. Wasn't looking forward to it at all, BUT BUT plans have been made for it and by the sounds of everything.. it sounds pretty good (Y) Plans never work out well in my world /shakes

The talk for retreat this year soon lead to year 9 camp which took place 3 years ago. Honestly, those 3 days and 2 nights were the fuckn best. I don't reckon anything else can top them moments. It's the fact that we can still sit around and laugh about it til this day. I do really miss the good old days when everyone got along with each other mehs.

THINGS TO PURCHASE FOR RETREAT:
- trackies
- uggs/slippers
- CHOCOLATE
- socks
- boxers
- MORE CHOCOLATE

Did a little bit of photo-whoring with my laptop webcam today, pretty hilarious shit :D





catchupwitchulater, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment