Friday, June 4, 2010

forever flawless



mmms, good news and bad news. GOOD NEWS: I donated blood today :D Donated 400mls of blood in 5.35minutes! I'm fair proud of myself lol Also received a Red Cross key ring because it was my second time donating blood; blood type B+, bitch! BAD NEWS: I've lost my wallet/purse. Was rearranging my bag whiles waiting to be picked up from school, took the wallet/purse out and uncle came so I quickly gathered my stuff and left it behind ==" Luckily I only had 10$ in there but its just everything else that bugs me; bank card, student I.D. etc. /sighs Goodbye Mimco. Hello? Is that Marc Jacobs calling? hrms, a girl can dream!

Today at school was Casual Day. It's fun to sit around and watch everyone prance around in casual lol Here's a picture of what I wore today (Y) Been a while since I did an outfit post, not a big fan of them mehs


LEATHER JACKET Superdry, BLUE CARDIGAN Valleygirl, SINGLET G-Star Raw, SASS&BIDE INSPIRED LEGGINGS Valleygirl, CANVAS SHOES Zu, ELEPHANT BANGLE Diva.

Earlier during the week, Hieu and I went to town in the morning to eat breakfast. We spent the morning in Borders eating ham and cheese croissants whiles flipping through random books. Hieu bought me a book; Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll and illustrated by Camille Rose Garcia. I don't read books ==" but it had pictures so I didn't stop her from purchasing it LOL :D Graphics are pretty awesome.



Embarrassing moment came up when Hieu and I came across a homeless man. I had 2$ in my wallet and THOUGHT it was still in there so I stood in front of him and rummaged for coins. FAIL WHALE! The coin compartment was open and my 2$ coin was no where to be found D: What was even more embarrassing was that all the receipts in my wallet fell out too.. zzz.

I pimped out Xenia's mandarin (Y)



Oh! And check out my friend's USB :D



Tell mommy I'm sorry, this life is a party. I'm never growing up. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment