Wednesday, May 12, 2010

HOLD MY POODLE!


Dear Tough-Person,
Did you shove a handful of laxatives up your ass this morning..
WHY IS THERE SO MUCH SHIT COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!?
That is all.
Much Love, Vy Nguyen.

Other than my mood swings, I attempted to do some more cooking today.. and I plan to come to school in one piece tomorrow :D I made some Cannoli rolls, half failed. For those who don't know what it is, it's an Italian dessert; this roll crap with this cream thing inside. Yeah I do a fair good job of describing things! I would say the presentation of my dish isn't so bad, just the taste of it.. the cream's too eggy and yeah.. just too much egg LOL

Going to cook this for my practical for Food&Hospitality tomorrow, wish me luck! The teacher's a little bitch, I bet you he's going to complain no matter what.

Catch ya later alligator, xx

2 comments:

  1. it looks like fingers. and the yellow bits are the nail polish LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have crazy imagination, Hoa! LOL xx

    ReplyDelete