Thursday, July 29, 2010

too fast too furious


Well I did it. I finally did it. It took me 1.5years to work up the effort but I finally did it. I'm not very thrilled about it.. but I still did it. Wanna guess what I did? LOL I went to get my learners permit this morning (Y) Might as well get it over and done with aye? Although.. if I had knew that the prices for getting your licenses nowadays was gonna get jacked up by like 20$, I would've have gotten them 2-3 months ago /sighs. It cost me like 30something to take the test and 50something to get my photo taken.. so all up, just under 90$. Yet my friends who got them earlier during the year only had to pay less than 70$ zzz. Oh wells, at least I got them now LOL

By the way, scary morning the other day. Hieu, asked me to reverse her car out of the drive-way whiles she reversed her sisters car from behind her car.. if that made any sense. We both thought that the idea of me reversing the car wouldn't be a problem at all. AND BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE! I reversed too quickly, hit the driveway pavement, rode up the curb behind me and was at least half a meter away from hitting a giant tree LOLOL Hieu watched everything from her sister's car. I think it's best for me to stay off the roads :)

AUTOBOTS, ROLL OUT! xx

6 comments:

  1. "Hieu watched everything from his sister's car." His? HAHAHAHA!!! You called Hieu a "his". HAHA.

    CONGRATS VEE!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL ROFL! THANKS FOR PICKING THAT UP THUONG! ;D ;D

    thank you so much guys, youre the best :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shit son, it costs that much to get your L's?!? FML. Well, now the pressure's on me to get mine D:. Any tips? LOL. I'd hate to fail it & have to do it again :*(

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Sophie, if I can do it.. it'd be a breeze for you :) tips: DO THE GIVE WAY QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER AGAIN ON THE RAA WEBSITE! I did mine at least 50 times before going to get my L's, you have to get them all right to pass ==' lol The other questions are pretty much general knowledge, just do them 4-5 times, you get to have ten wrong anyways :D

    ReplyDelete