Saturday, July 24, 2010

love the way you lie

Chyeah been fair lazy and have been ignoring my blog. First week of school has gone by, another 9 more weeks til the holidays D: I have two major investigative tasks for Food & Hospitality and Media coming up, just fanfuckingtastic.




On Thursday I got bored in design so I played around with the design room's display mannequin's detachable limbs :D My third leg. Other than that, it's been a boring week. Later today, hopefully I get around to going to the mister's house to 'chill' with his little sister LOL I need to do a photo shoot for my Media assignment. Hope I don't fuck up her make up :)

Been really getting into watching 90210 LOL Chyeah a bit late for me to be getting into it but mehs it's fair good. Can not wait for season 4 of Gossip Girl! Jenny Humphrey makes me angry though D:

I WANNA BE A BILLIONAIRE SO FREAKEN BAD! xx

2 comments: