Wednesday, July 7, 2010

so fly like a G6



So freaken exhausted, have been caught up with unpacking my room. All I need now are shelves, fairy lights and them canvas+ribbon boards and my new room would be complete.. maybe. I'm considering of painting like a quote or something on my wall but I don't know. Probably not going go back to photo walls hrms.. ZOMMMMMGGGGGGGG! I JUST HAD THIS SICK IDEA! I'm gonna keep it a secret though, I shall post pictures once it's complete :) It includes a lot of pins and ribbon, hopefully it works out! Anyone got cool ideas on what to do with empty walls in your bedroom?



Been breaking out lately :( As I writing this blog entry, I have a big blob of white tooth paste on my forehead covering a fat pimple. Why? Because believe it or not.. the white toothpaste reduces redness and dries up the pimple. It works for me :) Also I've been using the Neutrogena Acne Stress Control cleanser. Verdict: I don't like the smell.. smells like cucumbers mehs. But it has kind of cleared up my skin, leaving it feeling cool and relaxed after every wash (Y)



Today I went to visit Hieu early in the morning and then walked to the mister's house, stayed in bed for the whole day watch random episodes of Gossip Girl and I Love You Man, went to eat pho, to the library where I just sat there and played Bejeweled 2 then to Coles for some chocolate :D



By the way, for those who know what Migoreng is.. LMFAOO @ THE ADVERTISEMENT IN THIS MONTH'S COSMOPOLITAN! "TOO BUSY TO COOK? EAT THIS!" LOLOL! /sighs thats gold :)

To infinity and beyond! xx

4 comments:

  1. I was trying to think of some ideas for you. Then I scrolled down and laughed so hard at Sheldon XD

    I think I'll try that toothpaste tip!

    AHAHA OMG THAT MI GORENG AD IS THE BOMBBBB

    Hope all goes well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahah that ad is pure gold!!
    Hope your holidays are going well -- your bedroom sounds great :) My walls are empty as shit so I can't recommend anything, but I've always wanted a wall mural!

    ReplyDelete