Monday, July 12, 2010

ohh baby say my name


Hrms, a lot of short posts lately. Well i just took out my extensions the other night, momma bear and I sat around and took them out.. took ages zzz. I swear, before I got the extensions my hair was longer.. and now that the extensions are off, my hairs uber short ==" WHAT IS THIS! Anywhoo, I miss the long hair.. and was thinking about getting more extensions but mehs. After taking out my extensions, my hair was shorter and way way THINNER! So I'm just going to try to thicken and grow my hair nows. Going to take Sunsilk Longer and Stronger for a test drive, my friend used it and it made her hair grow.. mmms


TO INFINITY AND BEYOND! xx

3 comments:

  1. that stuff actually works LOL. my hair didn't grow for like .. 3 years? well it probably grew like 2cm. and now it's noticeably growing ROFL it's so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try that too when I have the chance :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're right Vick. I read reviews before.. not much people said it worked ==' How long did you use it for?

    ReplyDelete