Saturday, August 7, 2010

ninja please!

I'm really sorry for the lack of posting. Been hell tired and just uninspired to blog, hrms. Well let's see, I had Uyen&Nhee's birthday party last saturday and Karina King's birthday last night. Both very chilled nights :) And during the week, I barely went to school. I skipped school on Monday and Tuesday and just crashed at the misters house for the day, then on Wednesday morning I had a free so went to see the mister again.. then on Friday, decided to skip Food&Hospitality and went to the misters house.. again. Saw a lot of him this week.. everytime I saw him he was playing World of Warcraft LOL I love watching him rage.. its hilarious :D

Uyen&Nhee's 17th






Karina's 18th






Karina's was fun. It took Julie and I like fuckn an hour to get there though.. we got lost. LOL I wasn't doing a good job of navigating ==" We had to make several phone calls.. it was scary. The roads had no street lights, it was like the beginning of a slashing horror film D: But we made it at the end and the kababs made up for it. They were cranking! There was also a giant bonfire, that was pretty cool too. For the first time I actually enjoyed toasted marshmellows LOL I got kinda worried abt the hygiene.. someone gave me a stick that was off the ground to toast my marshmellow ==" Everytime I went to toast my marshmellow, the heat would get to me before it got to my marshmellow D: and and I actually wore JEANS and a JUMPER to the party! That my friend, it a first. And of course I didn't like it, I felt restricted and everytime i sat down, my bum-crack got exposed LOL And, my canvas shoes got thrashed.. they''re no longer white :( I missed out on the birthday cake but either way, it was a good night.

Now, must start on my Media Studies /sighs
LIVE LONG AND PROSPER, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment