Tuesday, July 20, 2010

hey soul sister!

First day of term 3 today.. BOOOOOOO! I haven't felt more tired since ages zzz. Well the last few days of my holidays were spent dinner and shopping with the family, catching up and movies with friends, and 90210 and junk food with the mister :) Well just another 13-14 weeks of school left and I'm done with highschool. Then hopefully I find a job and BAMS! Save, save and save and go apeshit at the end of the year :D LOL

My mornings consist of very early and cold mornings, crowded bathrooms and a lot of family due to living so far away from school now. /sighs Anyhoo, I bought a man-jumper the other day at good old Big W (Y) Why? Because it had Optimus Prime on in, bitch! <3 (yeah bad quality photos, webcam isn't very reliable lol)




MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE! xx

2 comments:

  1. Nice jumper!! I like buying guy clothes if they look good. HAHA. And get more sleep! it's good for you :)

    ReplyDelete