Saturday, July 3, 2010

celery with peanut-butter



So holidays have kicked in and I've got approximately 12-14weeks of school left, doesn't seem like that much aye ==" Well I've been going through a transition thats why I haven't been able to nor have the motivation to blog. Transition? Hrms, my 'living arrangements' have been altered. Why? In easier terms, I had a fight with my brother and sister-in-law and they kicked me out. I would go into detail but I don't want any sympathy from anyones, so chyeah! (Y)

The downside able this transition is that I now have a very very small room and where I live is in the middle of nowhere D: My previous room was around 4x4.5m with a built in wardrobe. This room here is a measly 3x3m room.. WITH NO BUILT IN WARDROBE! Fuck My Life. I'm not even going to start on how I have to sleep on a single bed now zzz.



However, I'm going to start to make use of what I got. Hopefully in the arvo sometime today or soon, momma bear papa bear and I shall head to IKEA to pick up a few things; desk, wardrobe, shelves and bedside drawer :) I have a few ideas for my room and is fair excited about it, welcome to a new chapter of my life :D I feel like woolies' snicker cookies!




Last night, the mister and I went to see Toy Story 3. I must say, it was pretty good :) But I reckon it was appropriate for the really little ones as it was fair scray. THAT FUCKN 'BIG BABY' AND THAT MOTHERFUCKEN CLOWN SCARED THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF ME! I dislike dolls and clowns with a passion =="

My report was alright, could've done better though:
Design Practical: C
Design Graphics: C
Food and Hospitality: B
English Coms: B
Religion: B
Media Studies: B

Lastly, the Alannah Hill store down on Rundle Street :) I'm not really a fan of the clothes there, kinda too feminine for my liking; knitted cardigans and bows ==" But I gotta say, the store is fucking adorable! I'm not a fan of pink either, but this was an exception (Y)




To infinity and beyond! xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey I want to go to the Alannah Hill store as well but I haven't had a chance to T_T. It looks really nice, the interior :P.

    What a shame about your transition... was it tiring to remove all those pictures on your wall? :\

    Lastly, I want to watch Toy Story 3 too.. haha Y_Y

    ReplyDelete