Sunday, July 11, 2010

she's one in a million


Remember my Design assignment which was mentioned not long ago? If not, for my first practical in Design I'm creating a range of plush toys. Well today I decided to test out my designs and made a trial toy. For the real deal I would be using another material but for my trial, I used felt. This little shit took 3hrs to make zzz It looks really scruffy, like the stitchings everywhere and everything but chyeah.. at least now you guys as well as myself have an idea of what my toys are going to look like :) Plus, it isn't stuffed yet so in the picture.. that's just the umm.. skin? LOL

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND! xx

4 comments:

  1. Hey, that looks great! I bet you'd make some decent cash by producing + selling them as a range! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so cute. HAHA. It reminds me of Dorothy the dinosaur. xD Very creative Vee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOKS PRETTY SICK! I want one :D ♥sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha Sophie! I wish I could but mehs. Would people actually buy it? lol

    Thanks guys :) ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete