Monday, August 10, 2009

damn, you's a sexy bitch

"she's nothing like a girl you've ever seen before
nothing you can compare to your neighborhood whore
i'm tryna find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful"

David Guetta ft. Akon - Sexy Bitch ♥

gyeahs, been a bit lazy, devo and sick to blog. as mentioned before, i got hit by a stomach virus last week, AND NOW IM ON TOP OF THE WORLD AGAIN! LOL horrible morning today, i missplaced my tie and only had ten mins to get ready AND Baker's Delight didnt have my beloved scone =\ school was a drag and mehs. i hated todays weather, loud thunder and rain :(

well last night was amusing. a friend of mine had posted "kids the days are backwards, hookups before relationships" which i found quite irritating. cuz well, she kind of has no rights to be calling these kids 'backwards' just cuz they choose to hook up before starting a relationship, you feel me? so i commented "haha, but isnt that the fun part abt being a teen?" meaning, teens can get away with it, its a part of growing up and all. one of this girl's friend calls me a 'slert' for saying so. MEGA LOL! farkk man, keyboard warrior much? ROFLMFAO ;D this chick who called me a 'slert' reckons it's way more fun getting drunk and rolling on the floor! i'm laughing at you sweetie, not with you :D
below is a photo of my Pollution poster for Religion, my left ring finger and Pac Man cookies that i baked on the weekend (FAIL). MY NAIL BROKE! IT WAS MY LONGEST NAIL TOO D; devooooooo. oh and pairs of jeans that i have bought.. in my mind. in reality, i can not afford them. they're all 200$+ =\ i'm loving bleached and ripped styles ;D ;D

you know you love me, xoxo

2 comments:

  1. omg, I LOVEEE the cookies you made. They remind me of pacman! XD AND HAHAHA "slert". Lovely. I'm not into the whole "hook up before relationship" though. IN MY VIEWS! But, HAHA at the chick calling you a "slert". AND OMGGG.. EWW LONG NAILS ARE GROSS. >=( I hope they all break! XD oh.. and OMG I just downloaded that song by Akon a few hours ago! but I got a shitty quality version x_x gay. I hope you get better Vee!! I'm pretty sure I still have that infection I got a few months ago. x_x but I cbs going for my check up. The hospital was supposed to call me up for it, ANDDD they still haven't sent me my results. ughhh. =_= anyway, take care buddy! It was nice seeing you for a few seconds today :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. woww love all those jeans.
    your super good at art, wiked poster :)

    anna x
    http://made-the-cut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete