Monday, August 17, 2009

baa baa ARGHHHHH!

i think i've seen Ice Age 3; Dawn of the Dinosaurs like five times.. AND I STILL FUCKN LOVE IT! the sloth is the best. honestly, he is fuckn ape shit! LOL my nephew's in love with it too, so everytime he puts it on.. my eyes are glued onto the television :D the baby dinosaurs are awesome too.. man. if you haven't seen it.. GO SEE IT ASAP! THE BEST SHIT YET!

at the moment. my net is being a bitch, my whole laptop is actually. it's pissing me off big time and my net keeps dying every five minutes D: queerooo! well i just came up with this whacko idea for my second-to-last hald empty wall. the last one is saved for my ikea mirror which shall be purchased hopefully before the end of this year! LOL i might attempt it tomorrow or so, im hyped. my creative side is taking over :) and for the first time, im enjoying it! usually i yell at myself for coming up with un-accomplish-able ideas ;D i bloody need a sewing machine PRONTO!
you know you love me, xoxo

2 comments:

  1. OMG.. I NEEDD A NEW SEWING MACHINE! Ours broke down this year.. when I needed it most. >=| So I had to HAND SEW all my child studies toys and stuff. Gay. I still haven't seen ice age 2. Gotta watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice Age 3 was the best out of all of 'em. Not a big fan though but tbh, I swear I did pee myself laughing.

    Sewing machine (Y)

    ReplyDelete