Tuesday, August 4, 2009

wind me up and watch me go

so i've been hit with a virus. well actually i dont knwo what it is, MY STOMACH JUST HATES ME! ive been having these random sharp pains going through my rib cage/stomach. eugh and ive been tackled down with a huge headache D: i'm never sick. technically, im nt sick atm :P i'm just.. hrms. im not sure.. BUT I'M NOT SICK! I'M NEVER SICK! NEVERRRRRR! it shall not start now >:(

so Ngan came over in the morning and spent the whole day with me, stayed with me while i slept and cried. mehs, i'm a big baby! D; MUAHAHA. i've been in a better mood than this morning and have been browsing up random shizz for entertainment. i've found some pretty awesome shoes!

Chanel Light Bulb Heels - $2,200
lights up as you walk!

you know you love me, xoxo

2 comments:

  1. WOAH. Those heels look like they could break easily. But they're pretty awesome. :) AH. I used to get like.. random pains and crap. Stress maybe? And like...feeling sad? HAHA. I don't know if that has anything to do with the random pains, but when I was like, heaps sad and stressed out I kept getting random pains. Nowwww I'm all HAPPY CHAPPY! :D

    ReplyDelete