Sunday, August 16, 2009

take me on the floor

weekend was a dud. i was suppose to work on saturday, however that got cancelled so i went swimming with my aunty, neice, nephew and cousins at the local pool. i really do need to swim more often, so unfit. i found it so hard to control my breathing! chilled around and ate ice cream at my aunty's place after and then went home. then suddenly realised the time and that killed me, i had to rush to get ready for a party as my friend was coming to pick me up D: and what happened next was the most terrible-est thing i've ever witnessed.

i was leaning over my phone (which was sitting on the basin next to the sink, i dont know man ==") and i was putting on liquid foundation. holding the bottle in my left hand and rubbing it on with my right, then suddenly my left hand died and POORED THE WHOLE FUCKEN BOTTLE ONTO MY PHONE! LOL GG TO MY BELOVED SONY ERICSSON K800i! the rest of the night was a blur. made a stop at some guy's 18th, WHICH WAS A WASTE OF TIME! because there were yoyo people everywhere, with their cigaretts and extra dry beer.. WHICH IS SHIT! D:

tai bui to his international chick friend:
"FUCKN STOP SMOKING! YOU'VE ONLY BEEN HERE FOR AN HR AND THIS IS LIKE YOUR FOURTH ONE!"

stuck around from 8.30 til 10.30 and then went to Nary's 17th. IT WAS SOO MUCH BETTER! it just had a better vibe than that other party >:( danced, drank and chilled. but either way, what a waste of a saturday =\ i imagined it to be so much better, but my imagination failed. the good thing was that i got to catch up with old primary school friends (Y) adelaide is small.

today consisted of cleaning, editing photos and uploading them onto Facebook. i went shopping but didnt buy much, just got more photos developed. I DONT EVEN HAVE SPACE FOR THEM ON MY WALL! D: i had butter chicken curry for lunch.. FUCK, IT WAS SOO FUCKN GOOD!

well, new challenge; THE GLOWSTICK MARATHON
background story: i brought a shit load of glowsticks to the parties yesterday. i had a green glowstick around my wrist and had put one on my friend Kevin aswell. he clicked on me on msn before to tell me that he still has his on, coincidently.. i still had mine on too. CHA CHING! ;D
the challenge: to see who can keep their glowstick-bracelet on the longest. we're aiming summer holidays!
loser: has to get their ear/s pierced :D
yeah, i cut my nails too. they were killa long before but then their started to to break so gyeahs. 5 months of nourishment D: and yeah, that red colour again. Revlon 751 Blackberry. yeah it says black but comes out red! /shrugs i ♥ my green glowstick bracelet
you know you love me, xoxo

3 comments:

  1. ooh I have Balmain inspired shoes like those in your sidebar. They must be worn carefully though or else they will look awful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. that happened to me at swimming carnival! I felt heaps unfit. Cos when I was swimming for like... 10 seconds, I already felt "tired". >=\ gay. I used to do swimming in primary school and got invited to like swimming competitions and stuff.. but now, it's like... I'd probably drown if I participated in a swimming competition. -_-' ANYWAY. NICE GLOWSTICK ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. u have very healthy and beautifil nails

    ReplyDelete