Friday, August 14, 2009

the baddest thing around town

been feeling very uninspired to blog, im sure every blogger would have had that experience before. i flip through my blog nearly every day to search for inspiration amung it but mehs, nah da. my mind hasn't really been on the right tracks, i find myself crying over little things late at night and getting really impatient with everything, which then results to yelling and frowns. life's so boring, i'm trapped behind bars of steel.

school is a blur, the huge buzz on subject selection. i still dont know what im choosing, i dont have enough subjects ==' im not worried about it, but i am upset because i cant cope with the subjects i have right now, yet they're making me choose my subjects for next yr =\ argh, oh wells

had an orthodontist appointment today, and guess what folks.. I'M GETTING BRACES IN ABOUT A MONTHS TIME. and and whats even more gay is that.. I'M GONNA HAVE THEM FOR TWO WHOLE YRS! yeah, doesnt sound long.. but the i'm going to have formal, graduation, brothers wedding, my 18th, everyone else's 18th etc etc.. all next yr stuff. i'm gonna be metal mouthed ==' im upset because my teeth didnt look as bad to start off. and even more upset because THEYRE GONNA YANK OUT 4 WHOLE TEETH! im gonna have big gaps in my grin for a while D: maybe i should come as a pirate on halloween!
Braces by Ramplsa @ Deviantart.com

when i was purchasing AB for lunch today.. the cook made convo with me. i love random convoes.. HE ASKED IF I WENT TO BLACKFRIARS! and all boys school. i was in my school uniform D: below are random images taken during the week; Hieu's BROCCOFLOWER! no joke. broccoli + cauliflower :D, Nhee getting eaten by my alligator hair clip (result of bluding Aust. studies) and Hieu and i in the new area thingo that they just built for school. those block chair things have wheels! it almost looks like a day care centre :)

you know you love me, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. omg, how'd you guys get into that ILA room? HAHA. And I agree with you saying it looks like a day care centre. XD but it's pretty cool. :) Don't worry about the braces :D I'm sure you'll look fine! My two front teeth have little chips in them because I tried to hug my friend, and bumped into her shoulder and then my teeth crunched together. =_= now they're sensitive when I bite things with them. :( AND YOU KNOW WHAT... SMILE :D:D:D:D Cos, it's THE WEEKENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! XD

    ReplyDelete