Sunday, May 10, 2009

yo moma!

mood: tired, cold (i have socks on to prevent my toes from falling off :D)
listening to: Souljah Boy - Kiss Me Thru The Phone

10th of May 2009, Mother's Day :)
i hope you and your mom had an awesome day today
so, what'd you end up getting for your mother this year?

on friday night, my brother and i roamed around town trying to find our mom a present. hrms, epic fail. my mom's one of them people who winge when people get her presents cuz she thinks it's a waste of dosh rahrahrah it was soo hard to try to find something. my brother and i bought her a wallet for her birthday back in feb so we looked for shoes. there was a huge sale on Grosby slippers in the shoe department in Myer so i suggested slippers. we end up picking out a pair of these sock-ugg boots which had this killah stripey pattern on it. "jail boots for mom?" (Y) but then mehs i suggested we get something for grandma too so we ended up getting the jail boots for her and some chocolate-brown fluffy slippers for mom. but yes.. "JAIL BOOTS FOR GRANDMA!" she a g-unit now :D too bad i didnt have a picture of her in them. she wont take them off now.. CUZ THEYRE GLUED ON WITH HER GRANDCHILDREN'S LOVE! narhs. cuz she finds it hard to bend over and pull them off. ROFL! SHE STUCK ;)

anyways, i was going through my 'My Received Files' and found this image of this corny fish, sent by TRUONG NGUYEN. its lame but ownage at the same time. rofl mehs i have a maths test tomorrow on Geometry and Mensuration Solutions. i have no idea what it is.. but im kinda understanding it :D kudos to me!

pretty sick-kient ayes? this probs made my day, yeah i know.. LAME! alright. i'm gonna go back to studying for my maths test for tomorrow, then shower then probs do something random and hit the sack. i have a craving for mud cake D: sorry if this was boring, really didnt do anything today. oh yeahs, my mom comes up with strategies to kay-oh my acne issue. she rubbed a mixture of egg whites and lemon and smeared it on my face. not only did my face tightened up, she got it in my ear too ==" I HATE SCHOOL! I HAVE SHIT SUBJECTS TOMORROW! GEEBUS ..

vee: i dont even know what he sees me as now..
clarence: a girl i hope..
vee: ==" thanks FOK!

ciao, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment