Wednesday, May 20, 2009

sleep deprivation.

HAPPY FUCKN BIRTHDAY NGAN-BANGER!
my childhood bestie, xoxo


LMFAO :D 'drugs are bad'


it's that time of the term where there are shitloads of summative tasks due, and for a person like me.. this means lack of sleep. why? because i leave my assignments to the last minute and because i lack in concentration! haha. so past few days, i've been getting about 2-4hrs everynight. i still function normally, just reflexes are a tad slower and i become more angry :P i also need a haircut, my layers have grown out and my fringe is ferally long =\ yet i'm too lazy to cut my hair. the weather gets to me, makes me lazy, fat and more bitchy!

well, remember that maths test that i was on about a week ago or so? i got the results back.. EPIC FAIL FAIL FAIL! mehs, i was soo confident that i wouldve gotten a B. zzz i hate my calculator D:

oh and btw.. ZAC EFRON IS A HOMO! ROFL i got annoyed at UYEN the other day in maths cuz she got high so i drew on her zac-efron-notebook.. ;D ;D


for UYEN HOANG! yu know you love me ;)

mood: dead, annoyed, envy
listening to: Beyonce - Radio

catch ya later alligator, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. omg. I love you. Especially the graffitti on Zac Efron's face. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. nice work buddy. :)

    ReplyDelete