Wednesday, May 13, 2009

hump day.

wednesday is hump day. for those who dont know what that is.. its the day thats in the middle of the week. NOT A DAY FOR YOU TO BANG SOMEONE ELSE D:
nothing new today.. actually it was pretty devo.
bakers delight didnt have my usual, WAS HELL SHATTERED!
i want my blueberry and white chocolate scone!
whoever that can bake/make it, i shotgun marrying you! ;D ;D

HIEU tried to chop my hand off today. we were on the car and i shoved my lollipop stick out of her 10cm-rolled-down window, yeah i littered ==' and then ERIC asked if i was littering, i lied and told him i was feeling for the air outside. as i said that i was aiming to stick my hand out of the 10cm gap. as soon as i moved, hieu moved too.. and she went to roll the windows up.. MY HAND WAS ONE MILI-SECOND AWAY FROM GETTING CRUSHED! ==' hieu didnt do it on purpose.. i hope.

i have a craving for chocolate again.
I WANT MY SCONE FFS!
teehee, i just told HIEU a story about where my hands have been when i was a kid. ROFL! she doesnt want anythign to do with me tomorrow.. :D but tomorrow's a good day. 3/4 of my lessons are with her.. HAHA!
and and ELLIE! if youre reading this, i hope you feel better, i miss you. you better come to school tomorrow =\
and and I LOVE YOU MUSHROOM XENIA :D

ciao, xoxo

1 comment: