Saturday, May 9, 2009

a splash of colour.

"it reminds me of a song i dont remember" - word vomit

so it's a saturday night. yes i have no life, i dont go out.
but then again, i dont really want to atm. it's cold and.. windy?
i really hate windy and coldness cuz my toes get frozen and i cnt feel my fingers :( im more of a summer person, YES I LOVE SKIN CANCER! BIGGEST NUMBER ONE FAN! RAISE THE ROOF D:

mood: bored, hungry
listening too: Brandy - Right Here (Departed)

feeling quite colourful at the moment. my sister-in-law's sister (who is EXACTLY one year and one day older than me) is really into nail art; she has this shoe box full of bottles of different coloured nail-polish. i'm not a fan of the nail-polish.. just the colours :D so i stole my neice from her toy kitchen set and plonked her into my lap and painted her nails all different colours. my sick-kient nephew thought it would be cool to join in.. so i did his nails too ;) he's a little sexy mofo now! and i went a tad spastic and did my nails too. i have these little green and orange ferns on all five fingers on my left hand, and for a finishing touch, i dabbed gunks of gold and silver glitter on each fingernail. looks kinda freakish cuz my fingernails are killah long :) yeahs i grow my fingernails nowadays cuz theyve taken about 15 years to grow. i have never cut my nails in my whole entire life until mid last year, pretty sick ayes? i think so /proud face




for those who already know about my 'things to do for 2009', i have accomplished 'tag Linh's couch'. i must warn you, when i say 'tag' i dont mean just write my name on it. when i say tag, it involves nudity! YOU WORK IT OUT YOURSELF! ROFL ;D
ciao, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment