Friday, May 8, 2009

riverside, motherfucker!

KONICHIWA BITCHES!

this is the beginning of something new, exciting and probably brilliant.. by reading this, it may change your life and inspire you to do something, anything! thats what i would say to you if this blog was something new and exciting, but sorry to burst your bubble, goobers.. it's not.

- this blog is nothing but random thoughts, pictures, rants and stories.
i started this blog as it was one of the things on my 'things to do in 2009' list, i'll talk more about that list some other day ;)

vee noogen; 16 and an adelaide-dian
i speak my mind, can be a bitch and lack in vocab :D
live life without regrets
the beginning of something special: my first story for this blog
today, during 3rd lesson of the day, Religion, i got really bored so i started to annoy my friend, UYEN HOANG. i stole a grape off my other friend, HIEU HO and i popped it into my mouth and started chewing, Uyen gave me a disgusted facial expression and in order to freak her out a tad more, i got off my chair, landed on the ground and rolled around on the carpet. while rolling on the ground, laughing my ass off and chewing on a grape.. i choked. choking and laughing is painful. once i finally calmed down, i got up and suddenly bursted out laughing again, during that process.. a HUGE GUNK OF CHEWED UP GRAPE shot out of my left nostril and landed on my hand. IT WAS SOO PAINFUL! after that.. i stole a tissue of Hieu and cleared out my nose. it was awesomely disgusting :D
afterschool today, i was sitting on the edge of a chocolate store, waiting for the bf. shortly after, an asian guy who looked around mid 20s sat next to me started talking. he was smoking and shaking so i assumed, a druggie? so i gave him short answers. im not one of them people who run away from strangers.. well, not unless if it was only them and i in a deserted area. then suddenly, he stands up and says 'gotta go, seeya'.. but not even five mins later, he comes back with a fruitbox instead of a ciggie. so i stared at him.. and he looked at me.. AND OFFERS ME HIS FRUITBOX! i was like.. WHAT THE FOK! i just shook my head and was like 'i dont do juice, too much sugar'. several mins past and suddenly he started to wave at a girl i knew that was a few metres away from us, i turned around and asked him if he knew her, he replied slowly, 'i dont know'. WHO IS THIS DOUCHE?! i went silent and he carried on saying 'i have to talk to them a bit more and see their faces closely to be able to indentify if theyre my friends' .. i nodded. THANK GOD MY BF CAME! RUN BITCHES RUNNNNNNNNNN!
so there you have it folks, vee's first blog entry.
CIAO, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment