Tuesday, May 12, 2009

pokerface.

you know that promotion thing with mars and twix bars.. where you can win a free bar? well.. JULIE, HIEU & I were 'winners' today. we all won free bars. BUT BUT! i only got the enjoy the winning moment for like 2mins. after finishing my twix, i put the wrapper on the table and went to complete a few things as i was helping to paint the set for the school musical. when everything was done, i suggested that it'd be awesome if we all took a picture with our winning wrappers. as i went to my bag to find it.. IT WAS GONE MOTHERFUCKER! SOME BITCH EITHER TOOK IT OR THREW IT IN THE BIN! I WAS SOOOOO ANGRY! ==' mehs. either way. we still took a photo. i improvised :)


FULLEH SICK SUB WOOFER!

well. i can cross two things off my 'things to do for 2009' list.
- come to school dressed like UYEN HOANG
- steal something over 10$

i stole ERIC's Ralph Lauren Polo Black off his car this morning. i'm a sucker for it! i cnt get enough of it /drools i hope he doesnt read this.. it doesnt feel like theres much left =\ i sprayed a shit load of it on myself this morning. ELLIE and HIEU both said i smelt attractive.. CHICKS DIG ME! ROFL ROFL i love it, i forgot that i loved it. but now that i have the bottle.. /sighs. IMAGINE THE THINGS WE CAN DO! ROFLROFL :D BOOYAH BITCHES!

it looks easy but it isnt. UYEN HOANG! the things i had to do to look like her. i had to plat my hair the night before and sleep on my plats in order to get her 'fuzzy/african hair' hair-do. i had to rape my squinting eyes with an eyeliner pencil this morning and i had to wear stockings. i havnt worn them for ages.. THEY'RE SO HARD TO PUT ON! ==' i almost fell into my heater. its painful and sticky and hugging. she suggested that i should dress like her every tuesday.. i MIGHT accept the challenge. im a makeup noobie, i came home with smudged eyeliner around my eyes.. looked like i havnt slept for weeks.. D: either way. i failed the hair. my plats werent tight enough so when i let the plats out, my hair went back to curls (curled my hair yesterday).


how well did i pull it off? ;)
vee: im not that slow! im more advanced now. i involved.. /proud face
hieu: ... ITS EVOLVE!
vee: /shattered


ciao, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. HAAHHA VEE WTH! The only thing that makes you look like Uyen is the fact that you're both wearing OLSH uniform. Except, your skirt is shorter. HAHA. And you're not as dark as Uyen. AHHAHAH SHHH I didn't say that. XD But anyway... OMG AS IF SOMEONE STOLE YOUR PRIZE or threw it out or something. :( But yeah! HI VEE :D

    ReplyDelete