Monday, June 14, 2010

you got beef


Had a fair decent long weekend, all three nights were spent in the mister's arms. The many advantages of having a boyfriend; you save money on the electricity bill because he does a better job of keeping you warm than the heater :) Not that I pay the bills anyways LOL At the moment, not ready to face school life tomorrow. On the weekend I have Hieu's 18th.. was looking forward to that, now I'm just stuck on what to wear. The mister made brutal comments on the initial outfit that I had planned for the night ==" I had constructed a skirt out of a garbage bag, tulle and staples (yeah, photo was taken on a camera phone, 3.2 mega pixels doesn't take you far!)mmms. Hopefully some dosh rolls in so I can do some shopping D:




GOOD LUCK TO THE YR11 OLSHIES WITH YOUR EXAMS!
Tell mommy I'm sorry. This life is a party; I'm never growing up xx

2 comments:

  1. THAT IS ONE SEXY OUTFIT YOU'VE GOT THERE ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloooo :)
    Ums, I got mine... at some party shop in Hollywood :) for $4 :D:D

    ReplyDelete