Tuesday, June 8, 2010

He ate my heart and then he ate my brain

If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
LMFAOOO! Nguyen²
Were you happy when you woke up today?
Kinda, the mister woke me up to turn off the alarm.. it wouldn't turn off =="
When were you on the phone last? And with who?
Like two hours ago, to my uncle. We're going to Medicare tomorrow (Y)
Have you talked to a complete jerk today?
Narh, don't think so. Well the chick at the bank was kind of bitchy, but mehs
What's a fact about the last person who text messaged you?
Hieu - She's just a tad under 150cm :)
Want someone back in your life?
Yes. There is more than one person :(
What are you excited for?
Hieu's 18th! WE GON' GET OUR FREAK ONNNN! LOL
What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
LOL! My finger, was picking something out of my braces :D
Are you scared to fall in love?
Mehs, love is love. So what if you fall and end up getting hurt, just get back up. You ain't no Humpty Dumpty bullshit!
Is there something you want to tell someone?
UYEN HOANG - Justin Bieber brings all the girls to the yard, and they're like "CAN YOU EVEN GET HARD?!" ROFL
Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Shan, Hieu and Joanne @ the World Vision convention
Is it easy to make you cry?
Chyeahs, I cry when I get frustrated.
Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
Sure do, way more comfortable than women's clothes =="
When is your next road trip?
/shrugs
Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
I used to.
What’s your 3rd text say?
Hieu after watching the last episode of season 3 Gossip Girl - WHAT THE FUCK!? !@?*& SHIT OH MY GOD!! Did NOT see that coming, Fuck! No way!? MOTHERCHUCKER! Is there more to come :O I want to cry now. No way..
Have you ever stayed up all night on the phone?
Chyeah, back in the days when I could talk for ages LOL
Has anyone said they love you in the last week?
Yeahs :)
Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
Not really. I dont make a sound when I laugh, it'll just look like I opened my mouth lol
Do you remember who you liked in 7th grade?
Sure do, he's a little feral now LOL
What time did you wake up this morning?
6.45am then fell asleep again, so 8.02am
What was the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Watched Gossip Girl and listened to music
Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
Yerps but I reckon they're like the fuckn coolest kid on the block :D LOL jk, SUCK MY WANG, HOMO!
Do you like to cuddle?
A lil' spoonin' and forkin' doesn't hurt anyone ;D
What do you hear?
Lady Gaga ♥
Liked someone older than you?
I don't dig younger guys D:
Any apologies from anyone recently?
Nope, but I did not too long before mmms
Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?
Cindy? LOLLER COASTER! Hell no, she's my lesbian partner ;)
Can you make a dollar in change right now?
Sorry brah, I've only got a fiddy dollah bill!
Have you ever kissed more than one person in 24 hours?
Yerps.
What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Boil water, I cn't drink cold water.. it hurts my teeth :(
When was the last time you cried?
Like an hour ago.
Last person you drove with in a car?
Momma and Pappa bear (Y)
What did you last buy?
This month's issue of Cosmo and Twix
Do you like Chinese food?
DO I? DOOOOOO I? HONEY CHICKAN IS DA SHIEEETTTTT!
Plans for tomorrow?
School, Medicare, phone call to Centrelink, sleep.
Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes.. I got stuck =="
What are you wearing on your feet?
Socks :)
When was the last time you were told you were cute?
WHAT THE FOK?
Did you have a good day yesterday?
Yeah I did actually! Shogun was the highlight of the day LOL
What color shirt are you wearing?
Purple
Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yeah, during physics last year :D
Will this weekend be a good one?
Don't think so.. mmms
Who hugged you last?
Mmms, it was soo long ago since I got a hug so I don't know? lol
Is there one place you'd like to visit?
Tokyo.. DRIFT DRIFT DRIFT!
Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to?
CHYEAH BOY! Optimus Prime, my number one ♥
What is something you disliked about your day?
The fact that I didn't find my purse and didnt have anything to do during my frees =="
How much cash do you have on you?
50.90$
If you could say something to someone without saying a name?
Yo' momma's chest hairs.
What's your current desktop picture?

Besides this, what are you doing?
Facebooking, Design theory homework lol
Are you easy to get along with?
Depends on my mood :)
When was the last time you felt like your heart was actually breaking?
I'm heartless.
Do you miss the way things used to be?
Fuck yes! Them days were the best..
Most memorable thing that happened to you last summer?
Tho Nguyen ♥

Stole this quiz off Sandy&Ann's blog, S&A :)
Been feeling quite down lately, I don't know what's up. mmmms

2 comments:

  1. Nguyen² LOLOL!

    Smileeeeeeee :D *pulls cheeks up to make a smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. great quizzzzz, not great that you're feeling down?
    anything the matter?
    I love that whole humpty dumpty thing hah xx

    ReplyDelete