Saturday, June 5, 2010

shawty like mine

Sometime during the beginning of year, my uncle from my mother-tongue country.. good old Vietnam sent over some nail-art pens. I don't even know why, I'm not into the whole fancy-patterns-on-nails thingy ma jiggy. Well, today I attempted to clean my room (failed) and then got side-tracked so then decided to play around with my nails whiles watching The Wedding Singer :D I love Adam Sandler movies.





List of things I want/need/plan to purchase soon but there's only 50% chance of it happening:
- military boots
- proscribed meds
- laptop bag/skin
- patterned stockings
- Ben Sherman striped blazer
- new pillows, pillowcases, sheets
- True Religion jeans
- an egg beater
- Buddha and Pineapple Pandora charms
- NEW UNDERWEAR =="
- a non-hooded leather jacket
- leggings
- new hair extensions
- Marc Jacob wallet
- Proactive
- Tony Bianco clutch
mmms, shall add to this list soon (Y)

Tell mommy I'm sorry. This life is a party, I'm never growing up. xx

2 comments:

  1. wow! this is so cool :D
    thanks for the gorgeous comment :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL are you stalking buyinvite.com.au? true religion jeans are up tomorrow for 66% off, woop ~

    ReplyDelete