Tuesday, June 29, 2010

out of this club

So some friendship issues have popped up recently and I need some advice, it's really been bugging me.

Scenario: A close friend of mine has been going out with this guy for a very long time and she's never been happier. However, I just found out that this guy has cheated on her not only once but twice.. and who knows, it might be more. But the problem is that he cheated on her and obviously, she has no idea. I really want to tell her but I really don't know how to bring it up nor do I want to hurt her feelings. What should I do?


Other than that, check out my puppies :D Above is an image of two pups, the odd thing about these two is that they were born at the same time and by the SAME DOG! I find it hell weird, the white dog's like freaken three times bigger than that little shit on the right! Clifford ♥

Three more long ass days until the holidays. Kinda excited but then kinda not hrms. I've got a lot of things to do these holidays, the first two on the top of the list is: DESIGN and RENOVATING MY ROOM. For design (picture below, dodgey lighting), I am going to be doing some sewing for my practical, gonna make a small range of plush toys (Y) And for my room, IKEA will work its magic :)



LIFE IF A FASHION SHOW, THE WORLD IS YOUR RUNWAY! xx

2 comments:

  1. Your friend deserves to know the truth but I guess you've got to weigh out the options. If he is going to cheat on her again then you could consider telling her but then again, it might screw her over. If he's not then it could be swept under the carpet, never spoken of again. But there's always that chance of the truth coming out. I don't know :S Hope it doesn't bug you too much D:

    Those puppies are so so cute!! And those plush toys are going to be amazingggg :) Post up pictures :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. When there's a troublesome scenario, try to view it from an objective perspective. You have a close friend, who under assumption is; very important to you, and would be in your interest to protect her. That in turn raises more questions, such as whether her result will be more positive on a series of variables. Try to take some time in developing a rational explanation, and if possible, debrief it to her casually. To be hurt now, or be hurt later is a conundrum that can never be solved completely. In this case, the only thing that you have in your possession is the ability to assist in easing the pain.

    ReplyDelete