Thursday, March 4, 2010

you're the fckn best, the best I ever had


When our world temporarily comes crashing down, we try our hardest to seek comfort. Don't you just hate it when no one understands you yet you're speaking perfectly good english? Do you get an adrenaline rush, and as you yell louder and louder, you move closer and closer to the objective? Yeah and doesn't it piss you off when people think they know you, when people think they know what's running through you head, your every thoughts and intentions?

I felt so angry last night, I just screamed and screamed as tears gushed like waterfalls from my eyes. I felt neglected and wanted to leave immediately, so I did. I spent the night in his arms, I found my comfort.

Athletics Carnival tomorrow, I'M FUCKN PUMPED! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment